GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus 2022
|Name of Posts||Junior Clerk|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Total No. Of Posts||1181|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Start Date||18.02.2022|
|Application End Date||08.03.2022|
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|1. General Awareness and General|
|2. Gujarati Language and Grammar||20|
|3. English Language and Grammar||20|
|4. General Mathematics||10|
|Exam Duration||One Hour (60 Minutes)|
* “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Marking System
- For each Correct Answer: 1 Mark.
- For each wrong answer: 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- For Each Blank Left Answer: 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- For choosing more than one option: 0.5 Marks will be deducted.
- For Not Attempted: Negative mark will not applicable.
- Candidates not interested to choose any answer may choose Not attempted option.