GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Class – 3 Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2022
|Name of Posts||Junior Pharmacist (Class – 3)|
|Total Number Of posts||254|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2022
|General Awareness and General|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20|
|English Language and Grammar||20|
|Question assessing the requisite|
knowledge for the job and technical
knowledge with regard to the educational
|Exam Duration||One And Half Hour (90 Minutes)|
* “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to – 1. General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
2. History of India and History of Gujarat.
3. Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
4. Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
6. Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
7. Panchayati Raj.
8. Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
9. Indian Economy and Planning.
10. General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
11. Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).