Syllabus, Advt. No. 25/2021-22, Assistant Manager/Assistant Director, Class-2, General State Service, Government Printing and Stationery, Industries and Mines
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Manager/Assistant Director, Class-2, General State Service, Government Printing and Stationery, Industries and Mines
Advt. No. 25/2021-22
Syllabus of Preliminary Test Part-1
1 Geography of India-Physical, Economic, Social, Natural Resources and population related topics- with special reference to Gujarat
2 Cultural heritage of India-Literature, Art, Religion and Architecture- with special reference to Gujarat
3 History of India with special reference to Gujarat
4 Indian Economy and Planning
5 Indian Polity and the Constitution of India:
- 1. Preamble
- 2. Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties
- 3. Directive Principles of State Policy
- 4. Composition of Parliament
- 5. Powers of the President of India
- 6. Powers of Governor
- 7. Judiciary
- 8. Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and backward classes of the society
- 9. Attorney General
- 10. NITIAayog
- 11. Panchayati Raj Institutions
- 12. Finance Commission
- 13. Constitutional and Statutory Bodies: Election Commission of India, Union Public Service Commission, State Public Service Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General; Central Vigilance Commission, Lokpal and Lokayukta, Central Information Commission
6 General Mental Ability
7 General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology
8 Daily events of Regional, National and International Importance including Sports
Syllabus for the preliminary test for the recruitment on the post of Assistant Manager, Class-II in the Directorate of Government Printing and Stationery under General Administration Department
Marks – 200
Questions – 200
1. Reproduction Techniques:
2. Printing Processes:
3. Graphic Design:
4. Image Carrier:
5. Preventive maintenance:
6. Image generation & Correction:
7. Binding & finishing processes:
8. Advanced offset printing:
9. Advanced Image carrier:
10. Quality control in printing:
11. Printer’s management and costing – estimating:
12. Flexo-gravure printing:
13. Computer aided graphic design:
14. Converting & packaging:
15. Gujarat State Purchase Policy, 2016.
16. Store Management and Inventory Control Methods.
17. Printing and Stationary Manual.
18. Basic Knowledge regarding Confidential Printing.
19. The Industrial Relations Code, 2020.
20. The Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code, 2020.
21. Apprentice Act, 1961.
22. Current Trends and Recent Advancements in the Printing Field.